Monday, August 29, 2011

Inspiration: my reign for a bag


Because sometimes you are really really worth a bag  :)
Perché a volte, tra "la borsa o la vita" vale la pena scegliere la borsa :)


Bags are my first love, with shoes of course, because you can mix and match low profile and high price, but the accessories always make the difference.

Here's a selection of stunning bags for next fall:

1. I adore the color of this Mulberry bag, the turquoise green is so cool (980 Euros)
2. Black sinuous silhouette, Chloé's Marcie is a real dream (1,095 Euros)
3. Glitter time with Christian Louboutin clutch (595 Euros)
4. Tone on tone leather and contrasting shoulder strap, Miu Miu's chic touch is unmistakable (1,050 Euros)
5. Burgundy, the hottest tone of the season, for Marc by Marc Jacobs (375 Euros)
6. The irresistible retrò touch of Chloé (1,295 Euros)
7. The legendary Chanel 2.55 as seen through Richard Burbridge's eye, in the shooting for The New York Times Style Magazine (it is better not to ask about the price)


Le borse sono la mia passione, insieme alle scarpe ovviamente, perché puoi mixare low cost e high price, ma sono sempre gli accessori a fare la differenza.

Ecco una selezione di spettacolari bags per il prossimo autunno:

1. Adoro il verde acceso di questa borsa di Mulberry (980 euro)
2. Forma sinuosa e nero di rigore, la Marcie di Chloé è un sogno (1.095 euro)
3. Brilla di luce propria la mini clutch di Christian Louboutin (595 euro)
4. Ton sur ton e tracolla a contrasto, il tocco chic di Miu Miu è inconfondibile (1.050 euro)
5. Bordeaux, il colore di stagione per la boston bag di Marc by Marc Jacobs (375 euro)
6. Chloé e un irresistibile fascino retrò (1.295 euro)
7. La mitica Chanel 2.55 reinterpretata da Richard Burbridge per il New York Times Style Magazine (meglio non sapere il prezzo)


If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin. I love my followers!

9 comments:

Barbara von Enger said...

I have a soft spot for bags, too. The bags above are all lovely but I'm especially fond of the green; it's summer afterall;-)
Have a nice day, my lovely!

Allison said...

I got the Chloe bag for Christmas and am in love with it! I'm dying for a Mulberry bag - they're so timeless.

Mary said...

Hello, I love then new bag. Kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

The PvdH Journal said...

The Chanel one has always made me crack up! I just got a new one though- the Celine box :)

PvdH

www.ThePvdHJournal.com

Fashion Dynamite said...

Great picks. The Mulberry one is my favorite! Love that bright green.

Tina @ fashiondynamite.com

Sabrina Pilkati said...

condivido pienamente !!! bellissima la mulberry che hai scelto !!!!

baci

sabrina

http://ambrosiaismydailydrink.blogspot.com/

Charlotte said...

some lovely bags!
wish I could afford a designer handbag

Serendipity Style Blog

Anonymous said...

love love loving the those bags =)

essenceofruwe.wordpress.com

Kassi said...

The Louboutin bag is soooo gorgeous. Swoon.

http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...