Thursday, August 18, 2011

Link à la Mode - 20 best post of the week voted by Indipendent Fashion Bloggers


I am SO HAPPY that one of my post about the SFW was selected by IFB for this week's link à la mode. Being part of 20 best post of the week is definitetly improving my self-esteem :):):)
Check all the winners and their blogs...
Uno dei miei post sula SFW è stato scelto da IFB per i link à la mode di questa settimana, EVVIVA! Far parte dei 20 migliori post della settimana alza indubbiamente la mia autostima :)
Date un'occhiata a tutti i vincitori e ai loro blog...



The seasons are changing and as fashion and or style bloggers, you know what that means? Time to switch stuff up! Whether it be your content or your wardrobe, I always look at the seasons as a time for change-- a time to gather inspiration from the streets or from your heart and just run with it. This week's roundup talks about issues such as "The issue fashion blogs may be facing" to "Finding the perfect fall color palette." All important topics, right? Needless to say they're interesting reads and certainly make the mind wander. Enjoy!

The IFB Weekly Roundup: LINKS À LA MODE: AUG 18TH



If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin, I love my followers!


SPONSOR:
Fashion's Night Out at Shopbop: Antipodium, Holy Tee, Obakki, DKNY Intimates, Daftbird, C&C California, Pamela Love, Thakoon dresses, & Rachel Zoe collection.

PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

3 comments:

Mary said...

Hello precious good, I loved to know your blog thanks for visiting mine, say that I share your opinion I also think that seasonal changes are changes to renew and grow I loved it.
Big kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/
I follow you now.

Vivian said...

Compimenti! :D E da che parco ti piace bloggare? Haha ho visto che sei italiana allora mi permetto di parlare italiano!

Fi said...

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog and welldone on making it into the Links a La Mode twenty, it's what I aspire to!

I love your blog and shall certainly be following for future posts, it would be great if we could follow each other :)

All the best,

Fi
http://thefashionsilverlining.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...