Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stockholm street style - part two


Right from Stockholm streets …
Direttamente dalle strade di Stoccolma..


Be inspired by the looks of the Stockholm Fashion Week people.
Alcune immagini per prendere ispirazione dai look della Stockholm Fashion Week.


The stylish gang




I am in love with her sunglasses, and what about the bags?!


 My lipstick heels, worn for the occasion


Would you ever imagine that this is an h&m dress?


 



The combination of skeleton pants and fuchsia shirt is so cool

If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin. I love my followers!

2 comments:

MissLauraHueto said...

WOW. That's all I'm gonna say. :) Thank you so much for your lovely comment, btw!

Mary said...

Hello, I like your post, is inpiration and The combination of skeleton pants and fuchsia shirt is so cool


Kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...