Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Spend or save? Low price, high style!


Sometimes you don't need a high budget for a super stylish outfit.
A volte non c'è bisogno di un super budget per un look all'ultima moda.

Every season we see on catwalks and magazines it-accessories that become pieces we die for and absolutely can't live without (but then we abandon them in the wardrobe after 6 months).
This is why sometimes you only need a fashion blogger eye to create an high fashion (but low budget) outfit. And do you prefer spend or save?


Ogni stagione le passerelle e le riviste di moda ci propongono nuovi accessori che diventano indispensabili e di cui non possiamo fare a meno (salvo poi dimenticarceli nell'armadio sei mesi dopo).
Per questo a volte serve solo un l'occhio da fashion blogger  per creare un look super cool ma a basso budget. E voi preferite spendere o risparmiare?



















If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!

4 comments:

Mery of the style said...

Hello, I like your post, fantastic low cost de new bag the celine and shoes the miu miu.
Kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Eva said...

Love this post, I totally agree that being and looking fabulous should and can be affordable.

Tina @ Fashion Dynamite said...

I still want the actual Miu Miu shoes and Hermes belt, but it's nice to know where to find something similar if I get too desperate. Great job on finding such close pieces to the original! I'm impressed.

Manvi Mittal said...

Great post.I like the comparison though owning a Hermes or Prada can make you feel good.But nice post.
Manvi.x
http://mmlabelsandlove.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...