Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Marni for H&M


And for the first time I am really willing to stand in a line for an H&M collection!
E per la prima volta farò la fila per una collezione di H&M!

This morning I received an email with this subject line "Marni to design e spring collection full of signature print and pattern for H&M". In the beginning I thought it was a dream and that I was still sleeping but, after a quick research on the web, I realized it was fantastically true.

H&M decided to present its next designer collection without riddles or expensive adv campaigns, simply sending a press release. Marni doesn't need presentations and I am sure that this low profile communication will not disappoint us.

Marni creative director Consuelo Castiglioni presented with these words the collection: "I wanted to create a true Marni wardrobe by revisiting all our favorite pieces in signature fabrics and prints. As always, I love juxtaposing prints and colours, mixing modern tribal with Bauhaus graphic adding sporty utilitarian elements”.

After checking the video and seeing the A-MA-ZING accessories, I am already mentally in a line in front of an H&M store with a colorful bracelet. 99 days to go :)



Questa mattina ho ricevuto una mail dal titolo "Marni disegnerà una collezione per h&m". All'inizio ho pensato di stare sognando ma dopo poiché secondi, facendo il giro del web, ho realizzato che era tutto fantasticamente vero.

H&M ha deciso di presentare la sua prossima designer collection senza giochetti, indovinelli o campagne pubblicitarie in grande stile, ma semplicemente puntando su un comunicato stampa. Marni non ha bisogno di presentazioni e sono sicura che la scelta low profile non deluderà le attese.

La collezione viene infatti illustrata da Consuelo Castiglioni come una "rivisitazione dei must di Marni, che punta su stampe e tessuti. Come sempre ho voluto giocare a giustapporre stampe e colori, mixando tribali moderni a grafiche ispirate alla Bauhaus e dettagli sportivi". 

Dopo aver visto il video di presentazione e i FA-VO-LO-SI accessori che si intravedono la sono già mentalmente in fila davanti ad H&M con un braccialetto al polso.  Mancano solo 99 giorni :)


Consuelo Castiglioni and  Margareta van den Bosch, Creative Advisor H&M.


A preview of the man's collection





If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...