Monday, November 14, 2011

Travel in style: dress up and go


Here are Vogue's tips for fashionable outfits for planes, trains and automobiles.
Ecco i consigli di Vogue per viaggiare in aereo, treno o in auto.


Ouftit super stylish and at the same time comfortable and practical, when I saw this shooting on vogue.com I immediately feel the need to go on a trip. No matter if in Paris, in a Bahama island or simply for a week end in the country side, every excuse is good to test one of this amazing outfits. :)

Outfit super stylish e allo stesso tempo comodi e pratici, appena ho visto questo servizio di vogue.com mi è subito venuta voglia di partire. Non importa se per Parigi, un'isola delle Bahamas o solo per un week end coutry style, ogni scusa è buona per provare uno di quest meravigliosi outfit :)








All images via vogue.com

If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

the first and last outfits are my favorites! i have a thing for orange lately. love it!
thnx for sharing!
XX
jannine

http://fashionistarg.blogspot.com

Mery of the style said...

Hello, fantastic colecction is beautiful.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Victoria L. Hudson said...

Amazing post. All dress are looking cute. Love to see your classic and sweet valentine. This dresses are so stunning and fashionable. I love the outfit here. It is so awesome. I really love fashionable dresses . These are looking so fashionable. Great post and suggestion to select the products. All of them are looking amazing!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...