Saturday, January 14, 2012

To my one and only: I love you, Milano



Now that I am far from home this video is really an emotional trip for me. I want to dedicate it to one of the most beautiful city of the world: chaotic, smoggy and sometimes unbearable and for all these reasons amazing.
I love you Milano, because you were with me in all the best moment of my life, because you  are taking care of my friends while I am away and because you will always be the city of my hearth. 

Ora che sono lontana guardare questo video ha messo alla prova la mia emozioni. Voglio dedicarlo a una delle città più belle che esistano, caotica, piena di smog e a volte invivibile ma per questo meravigliosa!
Ti adoro Milano, perché tu c'eri in tutti i momenti più belli della mia vita, perché ti prendi cura dei miei amici mentre sono lontana e perché sarai sempre la mia città del cuore. 


If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!

2 comments:

Mery of the style said...

Simple and fabulous..
Kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

steph said...

What a beautiful video about a beautiful city :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...