Saturday, March 3, 2012

Darcel: when the Fashion week is a cartoon



I am absolutely in love with Darcel's breezy vision of the fashion weeks all around the world.
Sono assolutamente innamorata dell'occhio scanzonato di Darcel sulle fashion weeks. 

The fashion weeks are almost over (yes, I know we are still waiting for Chanel and Lanvin) and it's time to watch at fashion for what it really is: an amusement.
One of my colleagues today show me an amazing artist from new York who, with an easy and ironical eye, creates fabulous animated video. Absolutely not to miss all his creations about the fashion weeks: Milano, with a fabulous Anna Piaggi, London, New York with a super funny Marc Jacobs and especially Paris with an extraordinary Karl Lagerfeld. Enjoy!


Le settimane della moda sono quasi finite (sì, lo so stiamo ancora aspettando Chanel e Lanvin) ed è il momento di guadare la moda per quello che è: un divertimento.
Uno dei miei colleghi oggi mi ha fatto scoprire un fantastico artista di New York che, con  tocco lieve e ironico crea video di animazione. Assolutamente da vedere quelli dedicati alla settimana della moda di Milano, con una strepitosa Anna Piaggi, Londra, New York, con uno divertentissimo Marc Jacobs e soprattutto Parigi, con uno strepitoso Karl Lagerfeld. Enjoy!






If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...