Friday, March 9, 2012

Marni for H&M: scenes of ordinary fashion craziness


Marni for H&M, I was there and I survived.
Marni per H&M, io c'ero e sono sopravvissuta.

For the first time in my life I decided to be one of the fearless fashionistas who, mindless of weather and crowd, just decide to stay in a line for one of the H&M's designers collection. I couldn't resist Marni's call!

So, two hours before the opening of the shop (no, i didn't wake up in the middle of the night as some people did in Milan, but remember I live in Sweden, where they are no fashion-compulsive-obsessed as we are in Italy) I was patiently in a line, ready to fight for bangles, necklaces and silk dresses.
And I must admit that the fight was really hard, and I had to use all my Italian smartness and my running speed to put my hand on the resin necklaces and colorful little dresses before the other fifteenthousandmillions of screaming and belligerent customers. Yes, because this year H&M decided that Marni worthed some blood and come up with the idea not to use the "bracelet system" again. So they just opened the door of the shop at 10. "Leave behind every hope, you who enter".

The Swedes, normally so calm, turned into 5 heads monsters, ready to eat you just to have an accessory. And probably some of them had the magic power to disintegrate items too as, even if I was one of the first in a line, I didn't see at all the amazing long dress, the golden brocades trousers and the dotted coat.
Anyway I fought and I won and I could buy all (or almost) what I wanted. Here are the images of my booty.



Per la prima volta sono stata anche io tra quegli impavidi fashionisti che, incuranti delle condizioni atmosferiche e della folla, decidono stoicamente di mettersi in fila per una delle "designer collection" di H&M. Al richiamo di Marni non si può certo resistere!

Due ore prima dell'apertura (no, non mi sono svegliata prima dell'alba come hanno fatto in molti a Milano, ma ricordate che qui siamo sempre in Svezia e non sono fashionisti ossessivo-compulsivi come noi) mi sono messa pazientemente in coda, pronta a lottare per bangles, collane e vestitini in seta stampata.
E devo ammettere che la lotta è stata dura e che ho dovuto utilizzare tutta la mia astuzia italiana e la mia velocità nella corsa per riuscire a mettere le grinfie prima degli altri quindicimilamilioni urlanti e sgomitanti clienti sulle collane in resina e gli abitini colorati. Sì, perché da H&M quest'anno hanno deciso che volevano vedere il sangue e la lotta nel fango e hanno quindi abolito il "sistema dei braccialetti", decidendo di aprire semplicemente le porte allo scoccare delle 10. Lasciate ogni speranza voi che entrate.

Le solitamente pacate svedesi si sono trasformate in mostri a 5 teste, pronti a sbranarti per avere un abito o un accessorio. E probabilmente alcune di loro hanno anche magicamente disintegrato alcuni abiti della collezione perché, nonostante fossi tra le prime corse nel negozio non ho nemmeno visto il meraviglioso abito lungo, i pantaloni dorati in broccato e il cappottino a pois.
Mi sono comunque fatta valere e ho portato a casa tutto (o quasi) quello che volevo. Ecco le foto del mio bottino.



 


 I am in love with all my new accessories, especially the bangle



If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!

1 comment:

El blog mery of the style said...

Hello happy day...
Fantastic shoping...Marni by H&M...
I love your shirt, dress and accessorios.
kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...