Monday, April 9, 2012

Postcards from Milano

You either like Milano or you hate it, there is no in between. I (of course) love it.
Non ci sono mezze misure con Milano, o la ami o la odi, e io ovviamente la amo.


Here are my postcards from my last trip to Milano. I hope you will fall in love too :)
Ecco le cartoline dal mio ultimo viaggio milanese, spero di riuscire a farvi innamorare :)



 Biancolatte, the perfect place for an ice cream or a light lunch
Biancolatte, il posto perfetto per un gelato o un pranzo veloce


Jil Sander


 A flower bike in via Sant'Andrea
Una bici "fiorita" in via Sant'Andrea


Moncler


Amazing head bands at Excelsior
Fantastiche fasce per capelli all'Excelsior

Alberto Guardiani's Flutterby shoe
La Flutterby shoe di Alberto Guardiani


Flowers in Brera
Fiori a Brera


Marc Jacobs café
Il caffè di Marc Jacobs


Duomo

If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!

1 comment:

Labor Posters said...

Love all this postcards! Great artwork Milano.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...