Friday, April 20, 2012

Stockholm Press days, the best of the new AW collections

Boss orange shoes

While in Milano everyone is focused on design, here in Stockholm I am concentrating on press days.
Mentre a Milano l'attenzione è concentrata sul design, qui a Stoccolma iniziano i primi press day.

I must admit that I love press days. I love touching and being close to the collections that I've admired on catwalks, and I really enjoy talking with the designers, trying to discover what is the true story hidden behind a dress or a pair of shoes.
In these days I was invited to visit some showrooms here in Stockholm, to have a special preview of the must for the next season. Here are my favorites:


Devo confessare che sono una grande amante dei press day, adoro toccare con mano le collezioni che durante le sfilate si possono solo ammirare da lontano e soffermarmi a capire quello che si nasconde dietro ad un abito o ad un paio di scarpe.
In questi giorni ho ho avuto il piacere di essere invitata in alcuni show-room, per vedere da vicino quelli che saranno i must per il prossimo inverno, ecco quello che mi è piaciuto.


I loved all the collection by Boss Orange: the croco bag..


... the girly pink and black pumps...

... and the jewels


A touch of rock for Nelly trend studded loafers and


studded wedges


 The amazing illustrations of the designer Linda Vagnelind


 Stockholm t-shirt, guess who designed this..


 Cheap Monday's high waist and large lag jeans, so 70's and so cool...


...pony accessories...


...and the capsule collection for Reebok

If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

1 comment:

Maria Alejandra said...

Spikes!! I'm currently obsess with them!! LOVE IT!
XOXO, Maria from SS

http://speakinginstyle.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...