Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lana Del Rey for H&M, hot or not?


Was the new testimonial of the Swedish brand a good choice?
Sarà indovinata la scelta della nuova testimonial del brand svedese? 

 Yesterday all the fashion sites and newspapers reported the news: the American singer will be testimonial for the AW campaign of the giant of fast fashion.
After the super topmodel Daria Werbowy and Isabeli Fontana, H&M has choses the new pop princess, and upcoming fashion icon (even Mulberry dedicated a bag to her) as face for the AW. But was it a good choice? I personally think that Lana hasn't a great presence in this shooting, or at least in these first inages, and I am not crazy about the styling. In my opinion the campaign is quite boring and with no twist. What do you think, is Lana hot or not?


È di ieri la notizia che la cantante americana è stata scelta dal colosso del fast fashion come nuova testimonial per la campagna invernale.
Dopo le super top Daria Werbowy e Isabeli Fontana, H&M si lancia sulla nuova reginetta del pop, ormai incoronata a nuova fashion icon (perfino Mulberry le ha dedicato una borsa). Ma la scelta sarà azzeccata? Personalmente, basandomi sulle prime foto, ritengo che Lana non buchi l'obiettivo e che lo styling non sia dei più azzeccati, insomma per me la campagna è noiosa e priva di verve. Voi che dite, hot or not?


  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

1 comment:

notanymore said...

I never got Lana Del Ray, and I don't own anything from H&M so this combo really doesn't do much for me.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...