Monday, September 24, 2012

The queen of Milano


Now that the fashion week is over is undeniable that Cara Delevingne was the queen of Milano for this season. She walked almost all the shows but I think her best performance was at Moschino's. Isn't she just lovely with this twiggy's style?

Ora che la settimana della moda si è conclusa, è ora di incoronare la regina e per questa stagione non può essere che lei, Cara Delevingne. La modella britannica ha solcato praticamente tutte le passerelle della fashion week con il suo sguardo imbronciato, ma per me la sua performance migliore resta quella da Moschino. Non è fantastica con questo look alla Twiggy?

  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...