Thursday, November 8, 2012

Things that I love: Benedetta Bruzziches's bags



Don't forget this name: Benedetta Bruzziches. The fashionistas surely know her and all the others just need to have a look at her fabulous creations to understand why.

Benedetta Bruzziches è un nome da ricordare, i fashion addicted sapranno sicuramente già perché, mentre agli altri basterà dare un'occhiata a una qualsiasi delle sue splendide borse per capirlo.


I've never met Benedetta Bruzziches, but I've been following her for a while. Her story is fascinating almost as much as her bags.
A story that was changed by a meeting in an elevator, that led Benedetta from Milano to India, where 3 years ago she started designing bags. I know Benedetta just through her photos on the magazines, but I picture her as a visionary that transforms in bag everything she sees and, as she once declared "is able to turn herself into a bag, just like in a Kafka's book".

I don't know Benedetta, but I know very well her bags, a mix of style and frivolity that amazes me bag after bag. If you don't know her yet, try to take a step into her world, I promise that you'll not be regret it.



Non ho mai incontrato personalmente Benedetta Bruzziches, ma da un po' la seguo da lontano e la sua storia mi affascina, un po' come le sue borse.
Una storia cambiata da un incontro in ascensore, che da Milano l'ha portata a disegnare borse in India e che le ha cambiato la vita. Conosco Benedetta solo attraverso le sue foto sui giornali, ma me la immagino come una visionaria, che trasforma in borsa tutto ciò che vede e che, come lei stesso ha dichiarato "kafkianamente si trasforma lei stesso in una borsa".

Non conosco Benedetta, ma conosco bene le sue borse, create con un mix di leggerezza e di stile che di volta in volta mi sorprende. Se non le conoscete rimediate al più presto, non rimarrete delusi.






Picture from Benedetta Bruzziche's and Vogue.it

  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW she is so talented ! Great bags !

XX Luba

:: Well Living Blog :: magic story in the park
http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

Miss Liang said...

You always share with us good things! All the bags are so nice!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...