Friday, January 11, 2013

MSGM SS 2013




I discovered Massimo Giorgetti last summer and from that moment I felt in love with his inspired collections. Colorful, girly and optical: his style is just an impeccable mix of everything I love. And MSGM new ad campaign signed by Giampaolo Sgura is just as inspiring as the collection: a mix of pic and illustration, colors and black & white that enchant your eyes. Loving it!

Ho scoperto Massio Giorgetti la scorsa primavera e da quel momento mi sono innamorata delle sue collezioni: eleganti, colorate, optical, un mix perfetto di tutto quello che amo. E la nuova campagna PE13 firmata da Giampaolo Sgura, non poteva essere da meno. Un mix di fotografia ed illustrazione, colore e bianco e nero che cattura e rapisce lo sguardo.  

  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...