Monday, January 21, 2013

The absolute best from the man fashion weeks

There was one thing that absolutely captured my attention and I could't stop to thinking about during these weeks of man collections. It's not the amazing set up at Prada, it's not the frilled skirt the JW Anderson showed on the catwalk and neither the perfect red leather fitted jacket at Lanvin. It is Luisa the goose, the fabulous i-phone case that Moschino used as invite for the Milan fashion show.

Luisa is so nice and funny that I absolutely need it! I don't even know how I could survive without it :) Time to count the days, Luisa will be available on Moschino online store starting from the end of January. I can't wait!


Una cosa ha colpito la mia attenzione durante queste settimane di moda uomo, un'idea favolosa a cui non riesco a smettere di pensare. Non si tratta della coreografia vista da Prada, né delle gonne portate in passerella da JW Anderson o della giacca in pelle rossa presentata da Lanvin. Si tratta dell'oca Luisa, la fantastica custodia per i-phone che Moschino ha utilizzato come invito per la propria sfilata uomo.

Non sono mai stata una grande fan di questo tipo di cover, ma Luisa è così assolutamente meravigliosa che non faccio che pensare ad una cosa: #miserve. Non so nemmeno come ho fatto a sopravvivere finora senza :)
Luisa sarà venduta nella boutique online di Moschino a partire da fine gennaio, ho già iniziato a contare i giorni.


  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...