Friday, August 9, 2013

Autumn whishlist: Acne Exploded Flowers


Fashionistas alert: here is one of the coolest print for this autumn.

Who said that graphic prints have to be a bold style choice? Acne new Exploded Flowers line demonstrates the exact contrary. Watercolor flowers, like in a Renoir painting, showcase a  new feminine, subtle yet super contemporary way to wear prints. They are already in my whishlist for this autumn. Love!


Chi l´ha detto che le stampe debbano essere una scelta di stile ostentato? La nuova linea Exploded Flowers di Acne dimostra esattamente il contrario. Fiori all´acquerello che, come in un dipinto di Renoir, mettono in scena un nuovo modo femminile, delicato ma estremamente contemporaneo per indossare le stampe. Sono già nella mia whishlist per questo autunno. Adoro, assolutamente adoro.


  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...