Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Spot the difference: Saint Laurent vs Lanvin


This morning, while I was looking at the Saint Laurent´s picture I had a sense of dejá-vu. Those dresses reminded me to closely of something...
Stamattina, mentre guardavo le foto della sfilata di Saint Laurent, ho avuto un senso di dejá-vu. Quei vestiti mi ricordavano dannatamente qualcosa...

It took me one second to realize what it was...little black, one shoulder dresses: Lanvin of course! After giving us grunge Slimane is giving us copies, seriously?!

Ci ho messo un secondo per realizzare...little black dress monospalla: Lanvin ovviamente! Dopo l´indigestione grunge Slimane ci propone delle copie. Se piace a voi...




  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...