Monday, February 10, 2014

Baby it's cold outside, Stockholm streetstyle

Rodeo's Style Devil waiting outside one of the shows

How to pull off a winter look during fashion week.
Metti, un giorno d'inverno alla settimana della moda.

I have just a motto during winter: "warm first"! And I don't mind wrapping myself in never ending long scarves and warm down jackets, even during fashion week. This is the reason why I truly admire people who can pull off a look even when outside the termometer says minus.
This pic is from my favourite look during the Stockholm fashion week. I was totally mersmerized by the colour combo, a breath of fresh air in between all the other total black looks. Really well done Style Devil!


Ho un solo motto durante l'inverno: "al caldo, prima di tutto"! Perciò mi avvolgo in lunghissime sciarpe di lana e giacche di piuma, incurante della fashion week. Per questo ammiro chi invece riesce a trovare il look perfetto anche quando il termometro scende abbondantemente sotto lo zero.
Questa foto è quella del look che più mi è piaciuto durante la settimana della moda di Stoccolma. Sono stata ipnotizzata dalla meravigliosa combinazione di colori, una boccata d'aria fresca nel mare di total look in nero. Ben fatto Style Devil!


  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...