Friday, November 14, 2014

This is what luxury is made of…

Vogue November 2010, pic by Patric Demarchelier

It’s certainly all in the wrist when it comes to these iconic watches..
Quando si parla di orologi-icona, l'importanza sta tutta nel polso...

Recently I took a course about fashion and luxury and I found really interesting to discover that the first thing that came to the mind of more than half of the students in the class when they thought about luxury was an iconic watch.
I’ve never been so much into watches, but actually m fellow classmates have a point, sometimes everything is in the wrist.

So I decided to wander a bit around the web to have a closer look at some beauties made for the wrist and this is how I discovered the preowned Rolex’s heaven: swiss-wrist. Gold, silver, new and most importantly VINTAGE(!!!) -how beautiful are watches with a story?!  - you name a model, they have it! I was literally amazed by the Rolex Datejust women,  definitely my favourite model.
Take a note of the name, you might just want to "accidentally" mention it to your boyfriend, Christmas is coming… :)


Ultimamente sto seguendo un corso sulla moda e sui beni di lusso e ho scoperto una cosa molto interessante: la prima cosa che è venuta in mente a più della più della metà degli studenti pensando ai beni di lusso sono stati gli orologi.
Devo ammettere che non sono mai stata una grande estimatrice, ma i miei compagni non hanno tutti i torti, a volte tutto quello che conta sta sul polso.

Ho deciso quindi di farmi una cultura ed è così che sono incappata nel paradiso dei Rolex online: swiss.wrist. Oro, argento, nuovi e VINTAGE (!!!) - il fascino di un orologio con una storia non si batte!- non sapevo nemmeno esistessero tutti questi modelli. Prendete nota del nome, Natale si sta avvicinando e magari vorrete "accidentalmente" suggerirlo al vostro fidanzato :)



If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...