Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The coolest girls in town


Do you know that feeling of looking at a girl walking down the runway and thinking: I want to be her, i want it all! I thought it three times looking at Paris fashion Week's shows.
Avete presente quella sensazione che vi prende quando, guardando una modella sfilare, non potete far altro che pensare: voglio tutto, voglio essere lei! Mi è successo di pensarlo tre volte durante le sfilate di Parigi.

My three crushes from Paris...

Louis Vuitton
Oh Nicolas, Nicolas, why are you Nicolas? He surely knows how to win my heart. This optical parisian chic look is EVERYTHING.
O Nicolas, Nicolas, perchè sei tu Nicolas? Lui sa certamente come colpirmi dritto al cuore e questo look optical da parigina chic è assolutamente SENSAZIONALE.


Valentino
No Zoolander can overcome this little beaded black dress, romantic perfection.
Nessuno Zoolander può riuscire a mettere in secondo piano questo abitino nero intarsiato di perle, perfezione romantica.


Alexander McQueen
Sarah Burton brought "the spirit of the rose" on the McQueen catwalk and this dress is as delicate and pure as a beautiful flower.
Sarah Burton ha portato "lo spirito della rosa" sulla passerella di McQueen e questo abito è delicato e puro come un bellissimo fiore.


If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...